Participants


Dear participants!
 
We are very happy that you have decided to participate to this project !
We want this course to be fun for you, a place surrounded by nature and wildlife where you can meet great people and make a lot of friends.
Because we want to break the barriers before the project star, below you can find each participant “ Green Id Card” :)
Discover each other, look for common interests and differences ! 
We are looking forward to meeting you all on June 11th




Name :        Adelina Luntraru     
Nickname :  None as I know :)
Country:      Romania
Age :            26
Gender :      Female

I am unique because my mother says so
If I could do anything I would invent the cure for cancer.
I love to meet new people and really hate to wait in airports.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be Aythya fuligula - Tufted duck.
I joined Green Id TC because I initiated this adventure.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are good mood, information on the topic and openness to new things and new people. 



Name :          Andrei Ignia       
Nickname :   Sandrino          
Country:        Romania     
Age :              26          
Gender :       Male 


I am unique because I see in frames almost everything around me.
If I could do anything I would travel all around the world.
I love to laugh and really hate to stay and do nothing.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be a bluethroat.
I joined Green Id TC because the idea of the project sounds great, like an adventure.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are  creativity, quality time, great videos and photos.


Name :         Iuliana Parfimon      
Nickname :   Iuli
Country:       Romania     
Age :             27   
Gender :      Female


I am unique because I explore different cultures through food
If I could do anything I would fly in a hot air ballon around the world
I love to travel and cook and really hate to do someone else’s job
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be Ardea alba(Egret)
I joined Green Id TC because I want to discover nature at it’s best and exchange ideas with various people with different cultures.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are passion and enthusiasm for nature and outdoor activities, experience with youth projects.



Name :        Gabriela Nistor      
Nickname : Gaga
Country:      Romania
Age :           26      
Gender :     Female


 
I am unique because I’m chic :D .
If I could do anything I would change people’s mentality about the dangers of their actions on nature.
I love to spend my free time in nature and really hate to get bored.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be pelican because their main food is fish, and I also like fish!
I joined Green Id TC because I love nature and I want to do everything I can to help protecting it and teach the others how to do it!
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are i will try to help discover the problems of the human impact on nature, to find solutions to eliminate them and to share my knowledge about this.



Name :         Roxana Pasalau
Nickname :   Roxy
Country:       Romania
Age :             26
Gender :      Female



I am unique because God made me so.
If I could do anything I would travel in time.
I love to be surrounded by people and really hate to wait.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be a Pelecanus crispus – Dalmatian Pelican.
I joined Green Id TC because the topic, the venue and the activities are great. And because Ade is a awesome trainer ;)
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are keen interest on the topic, cheerfulness and Green ID blog :)



Name :         Pedro Reixa         
Nickname :  Guga
Country:      Portugal      
Age :            27           
Gender :      Male    

I am unique because I am what I am, like if you like, if you do not like go your way
If I could do anything I would  ended with poverty
I love to camping and beach and really hate to eating soup
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be Pelican
I joined Green Id TC because want to know more about the nature
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are very good disposition, good photos, and passion for nature.


Name :          Carlos Sousa  
Nickname :   None
Country:       Portugal      
Age :             47         
Gender :       Male  

I am unique because  I am naif enough to still believe in people and truly think that we can make a difference.
If I could do anything I would  STOP the World for One Day! so people can have time to think on what they are doing to the Planet.
I love to travel and meet new people and really hate to waist time with useless things and causes.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be  a Wild Duck, it lives by the water and travels the world to seek for comfort and happiness.
I joined Green Id TC because the Cause match with my Ideals of being in this world.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are: my experience in YIA Programmes; learn and share my points of view; spread the message beyond the TC limits.



Name :         Paulo  Ribeiro
Nickname :   Paulo
Country:      Portugal
Age :            45  
Gender :      M

I am unique because I am a very proud portuguese scout!.
If I could do anything I would try that all people could live in harmony according to their beliefs and objectives and respected the human civilization as well as the environment because, that, in essence, is our home.
I love to camping and really hate to miss opportunities to meet new spectacular locations around the world.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be a happy bird in a big and extraordinary ecosystem.
I joined Green Id TC because I want to see this beautiful part of the world and me and meet people who want and believe, like me, in the defense of the environment.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are my testimony on the reality of my country, my friendship and my dedication to the project.




Name :         Alyona Denyakina
Nickname :   Alia
Country:       Bulgaria
Age :             24
Gender :      Female


I am unique because I see and do something new every day.
If I could do anything I would go around the world and learn to cook and sing at least one thing from every place I go.
I love to travel and meet new people  and really hate to tell a student that (s)he failed.
I joined Green Id TC because  I want to learn more about the nature of the Danube delta, gain more experience, meet new people and exchange ideas and good mood.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are enthusiasm and openness to new things, passion about nature and experience in working with children.




Name :         Andrey Ralev
Nickname :  Andrey
Country:      Bulgaria
Age :            34
Gender :      Male

I am unique because I love to live in Bulgaria
If I could do anything I would change the people’s mind on nature conservation
I love to work and relax in nature and really hate to write project reports
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be an Osprey
I joined Green Id TC because as a project manager in the Dragoman Marsh area I need to have better knowledge on environmental education, especially in wetland areas
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are knowledge of wetlands, experience in volunteer involvement in campaigns/protests and project management



Name:        Michał Erenz
Nickname:  Minio
Country:    Poland
Age :          34
Gender :    Male


I am unique because I follow my way.
If I could do anything I would play Tropico in real life.
I love to bike riding and really hate to run.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be stork – I'm just passing by
I joined Green ID TC because I need some background for „green” activities of our society.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are involvement, calm, positive attitude.



Name:        Przemek Stupak
Nickname:  Prestup
Country:     Poland
Age :           34
Gender :     male


I am unique because I inspire people.
If I could do anything I would make one good wish come true for everybody in the world.
I love to spend time with people and really hate to stay put.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be white-tailed eagle because I like action.
I joined Green ID TC because I would like to learn new methods of managing “green” projects.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are: involvement, passion, positive thinking.



Name :          Eva Johnova 
Nickname :   Whatever
Country:      Czech Republic   
Age :             31           
Gender :       yes :)
I am unique because I´m trying to look at the matters of different point of views (not enough good at it, still at the process :) )
If I could do anything I would travel back to the past –to see every year and century of our history
I love to dive  and really hate to see how much I´m putting off tasks to a later time.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be  Pelican
I joined Green Id TC because I want to feel in what way are the local people living there in the Danube area.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are joga lessons if fancy to joing me, having a talk.



Name :        Marie Nováková
Nickname :
Country:     Czech Republic
Age :            25
Gender :      female
 I am unique because I am very normal, average in the best possible way.

If I could do anything I would go learn by living in certain communities around the world leading different lifestyles for some time.
I love to meet new people and really hate to when I have to care about the details.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be Common cuckoo (Cuculus canorus).
I joined Green Id TC because it seems to be an interesting opportunity to learn something new by a cool and fun way.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are great openness to people, helpful attitude, passion for outdoor activities and teamwork.



Name :          Javier Collado de las Heras       
Nickname :   Peluca
Country:       Spain
Age :             33 years        
Gender :        Male

I am unique because all people are unique.
If I could do anything I would for people to respect more their roots.
I love to living experiences in nature  and really hate people who do not respect the environment.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be happy to live in a protected area with more species enjoying the sunsets
I joined Green Id TC because I would like to know people with environmental concerns at European level  and know the area.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are animation group in nature, adventure sports knowledge and live music.



Name :          José Luis González 
Nickname :   Mahura
Country:       Spain
Age :             33 years        
Gender :       Male

I am unique because  I'm a freak.
If I could do anything I would do something for the environment.
I love to be free and really hate to obey orders from nasty people.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be flying all day over the sea.
I joined Green Id TC because I love this project, I want to take 1.000.000 pictures from Danube delta and meet new nice people from different countries.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC teamwork, smiles and a happy spirit.




Name :          Yasmina
Nickname :   Gallardo de la Torre
Country:       Spain
Age :             23
Gender :       female


I am unique because everyone is unique, I think that should be answered by someone else.
If I could do anything I would end the injustices and inequalities.
I love music and really hate to disrespect.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be always traveling.
I joined Green Id TC because I love nature mixture of cultures and meet new people constantly.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are creativity, good humor, cooperation.


Name :          Ferenc Pászti     
Nickname :   Feri
Country:       Hungary
Age :             22    
Gender :       male



I am unique because I can sing as bad as nobody can :P
If I could do anything I would find a way to reduce the air and water pollution.
I love to travel and discover new places, cities, countries  and really hate to wake up early on Sunday.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be (Himantopus himantopus) Black-winged Stilt.
I joined Green Id TC because I have never been in the Danube Delta, and really want to see it, plus I really like to travel to Romania.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are good mood, information about Hungary, PÁLINKA :P


Name :         David Rakk
Nickname :   None
Country:       Hungary
Age :             21
Gender :       male



I am unique because I’m an awesome air-guitar player
If I could do anything I would : Travel around the world
I love to spend my time outdoor and really hate to stay indoor for days
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be northern sparrowhawk
I joined Green Id TC because It could be a very great opportunity to discover Danube-Delta.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are good mood,involvement,chemical side of environment protection.



Name :          Andor Csatordai
Nickname :   None
Country:       Hungary
Age :             24
Gender :      Male   



I am unique because there isn’t another way of living.
If I could do anything I would make people think.
I love to read, to be in nature, to gain experiences and really hate to be pushed to do things.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be feathered.
I joined Green Id TC because I would visit the Danube Delta since I saw Kornél Mundruczó’s film, Delta. Also I am interested in environmental issues.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are open mind, good attitude, interest.




Name :          Alexander Marinov
Nickname :   Sancho
Country:        Bulgaria
Age :              34
Gender :        Male



I am unique because of all my friends.
If I could do anything I would travel the whole world.
I love to swim and ride my bike and really hate to stay too much in front of the computer.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be a little grebe.
I joined Green Id TC because I have heard great things about the Danube Delta, and to visit it together with friends sharing the same ideas about life is a great opportunity.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are good humor, sharing conservation experience – practical and educational, letting people know about my country.



Name :         Petar Dimov
Nickname :   Petar
Country:      Bulgaria
Age :            28
Gender :      Male

I am unique because I never get tired of hiking and camping with nice people
If I could do anything I would make people believe in their own strength to change their world to better
I love to travel to nice and off-the-beaten-path places and really hate to be tied in the office room
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be an
I joined Green Id TC because I really think that I have to improve my work with other people on green subjects
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are GIS experience, some equipment and God knows what else :-D


Name :           Evgenia Stiliyanova   
Nickname :     Evi
Country:        Bulgaria    
Age :               19         
Gender :         Female 



I am unique because of my DNA :D
If I could do anything I would make all people happier.
I love to play volleyball and really hate to waste my time.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be Eagle Owl (Bubo bubo)
I joined Green Id TC because  I want to know more about nature, about Romania and another cultures.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are smiles , energy and craziness.



Name :           Stanimir Chukov – Stan
Nickname :    Stan the man :)
Country:        Bulgaria
Age :              25
Gender :       101 % male

I am unique because there is no one like me!
If I could do anything I would like to go back in the past.
I love to live and really hate to beg.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be the most amazing one.
I joined Green Id TC because this project is really great and will give me tools to combat the pollution.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC are past experience, creativity and will to do the things right.



Name:            Joanna Budnik
Nickname:     Asia
Country:        Poland
Age :              27
Gender :        Female

I am unique because I find this in all around.
If I could do anything I would travel to unknown places.
I love chocolate and really hate to be in hurry.
If I were a bird from the Danube Delta I would be a colliber.
I joined Green ID TC because I am interested in gaining knowledge and useful skills.
Three things that I can contribute to this TC : open mind, energy and curiosity in joining this project.